King's Kung-Fu, Tai Chi and chi Kung Classes
Events you wont want to miss
Fighting Masters Seminars and Friendship
Current information on the following website is not up to date or accurate. We are revamping the look and information there and it will be current soon:
Held in the City of Lakewood,
Watch this website to keep posted on new online events. Online classes on a variety of subjects. To be on the notification list for these events send an e-mail to us, just go to our contacts section - contact is on the right column at the bottom.
Date yet to be announced.
This well be held here in the City of Lakewood
Reserve your spot right away. If interested contact us and let us know immediately so we can keep you updated.
HERB AND INTEGRATIVE/ALTERNATIVE HEALTH CLASSES
Our classes are always fun and
interesting, if you are
interested in classes let us know and well will keep you posted on all
upcoming classes. We may be going online with some of these
classes. If you want to do an online version of these clases
contact us to get on the waiting list. If you are already on
please be patient, we will definitely let you know when the next class
meets, and thanks to everyone who has been asking.
addressed such things as:
|cuts||colds and flu||sinus problems,
Methods of preparing herbs were also be covered such as teas, decoctions, tinctures, poultices and other methods.
LOCATION, DATES AND TIMES: We have our classes at
locations, it is best to check with us via e-mail to get
specifics. As stated, we will also have online classes as well, contact
us to be notified.
If you need more info contact
UPCOMING AND ONGOING SEMINARS - DATES TO BE ANNOUNCED. Contact us and we will put you on our notification list for when these seminars are held. Thank you for all those who have attended past classes and those who have been expressing a keen interest in attending more!
- 3 Section Chain Whip
- Single and Double Baton Usage
- Single and Double Daggers
- Single and Double Palm Stick Usage
- Hand conditioning - Natural methods and herbs for conditioning the hands without damaging them
- Chin Na - Learn many simple, practical, and effective joint locking techniques
- Ground Fighting - this is a part of Chin Na and Shuai Jiao, and Dog Boxing. Thi will deal with attackers quickly and effectively
- Pressure Points - Location and effective/pragmatic use pressure points applicable to any style
- Qigong/Chi Kung - Enhance and build youthful vitality and build health, wellness and learn to manage stress and accomplish relaxation. Methods useful for martial arts or health
- Herbal, acupressure, etc., seminars and classes for dealing with martial arts injuries and non-martial arts related injuries and conditions.
- AND MANY MORE SUBJECTS ARE IN THE WORKS
- No previous experience necessary
- Only a limited number of attendees will be accepted for each seminar
- No Video cameras allowed in seminars - DVD's will be made available after the events
ALL ABOVE SEMINARS PRESENTED BY: Sifu Richard Mieir-King of King's Inner Path Kung-Fu Association and Universal Fighting Arts.
For more information, and to get on our notification list for these
seminars and workshops, contact Sifu Richard Mieir King with full name
and complete contact information (phone number, e-mail, mailing
NOTE: You can also contact us for specifics if you'd like to set up a seminar or study group in your area.
Our Other Links
King's Tai Chi:
Fighting Masters Seminars: